Need a decision ASAP- avoiding to pay higher price!

khaye623

Shoppaholic
Jun 23, 2011
I heard about the price increase rumors coming up in January, I have sold a couple bags this year (Mono NF & Speedy 25) and I am looking for a hand held/ shoulder Ebene and Azur piece. I am considering buying a speedy 30 in Ebene and Azur but I want to know if you have any other recommedations. I have 1,500+ 2000 budget and would like to stay within since I just recently bought Monty GM and Artsy MM in Mono. I am also considering Eva but I tend to carry a lot when going out. I just want to get it out of my system so I don't feel guilty paying a higher price later on. Please advice...

What about just getting the two Speedys- ebene and azur? Or as another member suggested an Azur Eva. My favorite Azur bag is the Galliera though but it would push you over your budget. If you don't like clutches I'd probably try to add a little money to the budget now to get two medium-big bags before the price increase!

What about just getting the two Speedys- ebene and azur? Or as another member suggested an Azur Eva. My favorite Azur bag is the Galliera though but it would push you over your budget. If you don't like clutches I'd probably try to add a little money to the budget now to get two medium-big bags before the price increase!

I agree. Get bigger bags now!

The two Speedys is the original plan, but thought maybe I should look into other options since it will be my last purchase this year or for a while... I see you have the Azur? What size? how do you like them? is it high maintenance?

I thought about the Galleria but I just bought an Artsy :sad: if only they have it in Ebene again... :sad:

The two Speedys is the original plan, but thought maybe I should look into other options since it will be my last purchase this year or for a while... I see you have the Azur? What size? how do you like them? is it high maintenance?

I love Azur and don't really find the bags high maintenance. I try to avoid carrying them if there are going to be downpours but I've been caught in a few and the drops just dry up. So far I haven't gotten any color transfer either---I have an Azur Speedy 35, Galliera PM and an NF MM. I try to wash my jeans a lot when I first get them and not buy any heavily dyed sweaters/tops. My Galliera is two years old and still looks great. I think you'll love the Azur Speedy - 30 or 35! I like the large opening of the 35 and I don't find it too much heavier than the 30.

what about investing in SLG? (wallet.....pouchette...mini pouchette) to use in your bags? it seems like you already have lots of bags...maybe now its time for a wallet! :yes: