Need a crossbody that doesn’t have prominent logos!

Cheryldc

Jul 19, 2018
i am looking for my first expensive bag for under 2000. I generally prefer to wear bags that I know what they are, but they don’t scream the label. It needs to be an everyday crossbody in leather that’s very durable because I have two kids. I was leaning towards the Burberry d-ring, but are there other bags I should consider? I really like the Wandler Hortensia too, but I’m worried the leather will scratch a lot and show water damage.

I recently became a lover of Balenciaga’s small City bag. I have used LVs pretty much my whole life. Just all logo’d out. And I need lighter bags too, anything with a lot of hardware is not for me. Lastly I need a thick crossbody strap. These skinny ones are no bueno.

i am looking for my first expensive bag for under 2000. I generally prefer to wear bags that I know what they are, but they don’t scream the label. It needs to be an everyday crossbody in leather that’s very durable because I have two kids. I was leaning towards the Burberry d-ring, but are there other bags I should consider? I really like the Wandler Hortensia too, but I’m worried the leather will scratch a lot and show water damage.

Marc Jacobs have nice crossbody bags from leather also coccinelle have some really nice leather crossbody which don’t scream the label

Balenciaga City S, or mini City
BV Pillow (aka Nodini)
if you consider pre-loved, then Balenciaga Town, style is discontinued, but many in good condition can be found in the secondary market
Both brands provide amazing quality, no logo, and lightweight bags in various colours.

Reactions: Tuliplvr