Need a casual bag for summer to add to the collection

Fashion412

Jul 2, 2017
...Attached is my small bag collection and I'm looking to add a monogram or damier piece that's classic looking (no cats or crazy prints) and casual for the summer/into fall. I'd love thoughts and feedback from the TPF experts! Bags I'm considering include the palm springs mini, pochette metis, and croisette (azur) but am open to recommendations!

Attachments

• purseshelf.jpg
    purseshelf.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 856
...Attached is my small bag collection and I'm looking to add a monogram or damier piece that's classic looking (no cats or crazy prints) and casual for the summer/into fall. I'd love thoughts and feedback from the TPF experts! Bags I'm considering include the palm springs mini, pochette metis, and croisette (azur) but am open to recommendations!
What a cute display!

I’ve just got a neonoe in monogram and rose and think it’s such a great bag. Great for summer. It would also had a different style and shape to your collection. Azur or monogram would be lovely .

The favourite MM is an easy day to night bag. I have it in the DE and DA. However it would be similar in shape to the bags you already have.

The croisette is a cute summer bag and Azur would be a nice change in colour compared to what you currently have.