need a bidding service for ebay

1. I desperately want to win a beautiful used chanel bag on eBay that I'm watching, but I often do not have access to eBay when the auctions are ending so I would like to use a service someone has previously mentioned. I did a search but it did not come up. Anyone? This is a service that will bid for me in the last second to insure I will win if my max is high enough. If I win this bag I will be so happy. thanks

2. esnipe.com

3. Oooh...love it!!!

4. Nice! I dont really use eBay enough to benefit from that though.

5. Esnipe.

6. thank you. I will register now and I'll let you know how it goes.

7. auctionstealer.com. It's very reliable; I've been using it for more than a year.

8. Oh, I have never heard of this before. Can someone explain more about it?

9. justsnipe.com gives you 5 free per week. This is better than others I've found as they give you 3 free, 5 free or a week free or something.

Munchkyn, a bid sniper is a service where you enter the item # from eBay and the MAX you're willing to pay for it. It enters it in at the last moment {3-10 seconds before auctions ends} so as not to bid up the ending price, giving you a btter deal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice