necklaces... need help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. heellloooo everybody, i need your help. could you please recommend me some nice necklace to go with a cocktail dress, not expensive but stylish I'm quite new to this , please give some links.

2. Would you post a photo of your cocktail dress, so we know what to suggest?

3. #3 Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
    My cocktail dress

Attached Files:

4. I might just go with some statement earrings as not to detract from the beading under the bust.
    Or a thin gold chain that sits right at your collar bones... like a diamond by the yard...

5. ^I agree, I would go VERY understated :yes:

6. I would just wear earrings so you don't detract from the beautiful detailing under the bust! I would love to see dangling earrings, as opposed to button earrings. JMO

7. What a beautiful dress....

If you really feel you must wear a necklace, maybe a very small plain drop pendant? But honestly, you don't need anything on your neck area - you look naturally totally fab in that dress as it is and you can't improve on perfection.

The only jewellery I'd be looking at would be either earrings OR a bracelet.

8. Just earrings! Let that beautiful neckline speak for itself!

9. a sparkly chandelier earrings will compliment your gown

10. #10 Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
    delete this post pls

11. I agree. Just earrings. Fab dress!

12. Totally agree.

13. I agree with the above suggestions, just a nice pair of earrings will be more than enough...