Necklace decision

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which necklace?

1. Open Heart

2. Bee

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi ladies,

as you know, I have been looking for a new necklace for a while.

I want something that I will love and wear forever.

I have narrowed my choice down to these two:

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?cid=287465&mcat=148204&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+287465-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+1-t&sku=10667356

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?cid=287465&mcat=148204&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+287465-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+1-t&sku=26546184

I don't know which one I should choose. I could buy the open heart immediately, but would have to save a little longer for the bee. I am not sure which one I like more.

The open heart is such a classic, sweet and yet elegant.

The bee is cute, elegant and unique.

For your information, I have yet to see anyone IRL to wear one of these necklaces. So even the open heart necklaces is not common where I live.

Please help me decide between these two! :smile:

2. #2! Diamond rules. They are so different. If u have the money, I would say get both. :smile:

3. Just voted for the bee pendant..

4. Bee definitely

5. bee for all the reasons you listed!

6. I like the open heart.

7. Open heart !
    But this is just me cuz i dont like to wear diamond on a daily basis :smile:

8. Bee bee bee!!!

No question, it stunning, unique, and SPARKLY!

Def worth saving a bit more for :smile:

9. I know that I'm in the minority here, but I think the open heart is more versatile and could be more easily dressed up or down. I've never seen the bee IRL, but unless it's very small, it could look at little too whimsical for some situations.

10. I voted for open heart too, I like how adorable it looks and it is a Tiffany iconic design, a great one to have for a long long time to come.

11. yes open heart !!
    u can go to the gym and u can dress up a great everyday necklace !
    :smile:

12. I voted for open heart too. It is a classic piece and suitable for daily wear. I feel that the bee is a little dressy for daily wear.

13. I have the open heart but I would choose the bee in a heartbeat!!!! So cute!!!

14. Thanks for all your answers! It is so hard to decide... both are amazingly pretty. But unfortunately I have not seen them IRL so I don't know which would really blow me away ;)

15. Bee, the open heart you could always get later if you feel like you still want it but the bee would be more to save up for later on. :smile: