Nearly had a heart attack...

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
I was "pushed" onto the Metro the other day during rush hour home, and my Speedy 25 got wedged between some people and a pole in the car. People kept pushing, and I seriously thought that my handles were going to rip off! I yanked to free my Speedy, and it was crushed a bit. I seriously almost died :sad: . Just wanted to vent.

Good lord! First, I'm glad you're okay! Second, I'm glad your Speedy is okay! That would have freaked me out. I would have been seething and shooting a bunch of dirty looks. People have absolutely no manners these days.........

Ack, that's terrible !!

On a side note, I wonder how people in Japan deal with that ? I mean, they pay people to stuff people into the trains since they get that packed.

Thanks for the well-wishes! It sounds stupid because at the end of the day, it's only a handbag, right? Usually, people are really friendly on the Metro (in comparison to some other cities), but I just hate a 4-car train during rush hour. It makes no sense whatsoever!

vuittonGirl - Have fun seeing the Cherry Blossoms....I think we're in for a really nice, warmer week.