Naya Rivera

She's in fantastic shape just five months after giving birth to her first child, so it's no wonder Naya Rivera wants to show it off.

On Tuesday, the 29-year-old picked an eye-popping look to attend the Vanity Fair and FIAT Young Hollywood Celebration in West Hollywood.

Naya shared a photo from the event to her Instagram, writing: 'Absolutely loved this @TadashiShoji look tonight for the @VanityFair Young Hollywood party! Shout out to my son for the lopsided boobs. LOL #breastfeeding #momlife He is so worth it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...lunging-white-gown-Young-Hollywood-party.html

mm4sc6.jpg

wj8lyq.jpg

dlosxj.jpg

2s6ajhs.jpg

Stop lying Naya. Your boobs are not lopsided from nursing. That would mean that you're engorged and if you knew you wouldn't be able to pump or nurse him, you wouldn't have that dress on because you would leak like crazy. You got a bad boob job or your boobs haven't settled.

Stop lying Naya. Your boobs are not lopsided from nursing. That would mean that you're engorged and if you knew you wouldn't be able to pump or nurse him, you wouldn't have that dress on because you would leak like crazy. You got a bad boob job or your boobs haven't settled.

Exactly what I was thinking. The DM writing makes me want to barf.

They are lopsided and look bolted on. She needs them corrected.

I just don't understand in this day and age, why any of these Hollywood celebs go to ps surgeons that make them look like this. Everyone should know who "the best" is by now, right?