Naya Rivera

Mar 28, 2010
Lea Michele and Naya Rivera are all smiles as they take a break from shooting Glee on Wednesday (April 27) in New York City.
The 24-year-old actresses picked up lunch at a food cart in the city. Naya showed off her toned tummy in a tied up shirt and a pair of daisy dukes!
“Good morning! This city is so beautiful… Ready for another great day… :smile:” Lea tweeted on Tuesday morning.
The cast of Glee filmed in Central Park on Tuesday and in Times Square earlier in the week.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 1,370
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 521
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 661
  • a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 810
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 566
Very pretty girl, but the shorts are tooo short, looks hookerish.

She was on W. Williams I think a week or two ago, and had a great personality and Wendy asked her about her race, love life, etc...

She's so pretty and SKINNY!

On a side note, why is she a lesbian in the show now? I love Glee but for real. Can they stop turning every character gay. I understand addressing the issue with bullying but they didnt need to turn 4 of the main characters gay. I just dont understand how she went from the slutty bish who was hilarious to a lesbian. :shrugs: Get it together Glee!

http://www.justjared.com/2013/04/10/naya-rivera-big-sean-new-couple-alert/?ref=topposts

Naya Rivera & Big Sean: New Couple Alert!

Naya Rivera and her new boyfriend Big Sean debut their relationship on the red carpet at the premiere of the new film 42 on Tuesday (April 9) at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.

The 26-year-old Glee actress holding hands with Sean as they walked the carpet, spywitnesses tell JustJared.com.

Naya was first spotted with Sean while helping him celebrate his 25th birthday in Las Vegas a couple weeks ago with a surprise party.

“@nayarivera was in on it too, lookin good… I really had no idea about this…” Sean tweeted the night of the party.

Naya and Sean were spotted attending the Rihanna concert at the Staples Center this week as well!

FYI: Naya is wearing a Monique Lhuillier dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Pearl Collective rings.

Attachments

• naya-rivera-big-sean-red-new-couple-alert-05.jpg
    naya-rivera-big-sean-red-new-couple-alert-05.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 4,178
  • naya-rivera-big-sean-red-new-couple-alert-03.jpg
    naya-rivera-big-sean-red-new-couple-alert-03.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 6,090
  • naya-rivera-big-sean-red-new-couple-alert-06.jpg
    naya-rivera-big-sean-red-new-couple-alert-06.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 3,420
  • naya-rivera-big-sean-red-new-couple-alert-01.jpg
    naya-rivera-big-sean-red-new-couple-alert-01.jpg