Nay or Yay

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone. I went to the mall today to buy a pair of shoes. I found these but want to know what you guys think. Should i keep them?

shoes.jpg
  2. I guess no one wants to help me out.......:sad:

3. You posted in the middle of the night for most of us in the US and on a weekend, be patient ;)

They're cute, do they go over the knee?

4. Sorry i just wanted to know before i go to work. I would like to wear them today but don't want to look stupid thats all. Yeah they do go over the knee.

5. I like them! Put them over some dark jeans and i think they'd look great! I normally do not condone over the knee boots lol but since they are flats it works.

6. hmm for me.. nay, they look a little "stripper-ish" to me! no offence! But if you have the body to pull these off then go ahead.. I would actually love to see a picture of you wearing these so I can get a hint of where they sit and stuff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice