Navy Small Cabas

i prefer full leather over canvas, and it's a nice workhorse, but i would not buy one for myself (i have too many for that purpose)

• Haha
Reactions: RT1
hi all

what do you think of this bag?

and,
is the logo too much? or too in the face?

View attachment 4839883View attachment 4839882
I saw many Japanese women carrying the mini version while on vacation in Tokyo last summer, and thought the bag looked really cute on them! I was tempted to buy a similar version which appeared on the NAP sale around the same time. However, the design of the bag does not seem so exceptional that it needs to be purchased from Balenciaga. I asked myself if I would be willing to pay the same price for the bag if the logo were not present? The answer was a definite no, so I ended up not purchasing it. HTH! :smile:

Reactions: Mei90
I saw many Japanese women carrying the mini version while on vacation in Tokyo last summer, and thought the bag looked really cute on them! I was tempted to buy a similar version which appeared on the NAP sale around the same time. However, the design of the bag does not seem so exceptional that it needs to be purchased from Balenciaga. I asked myself if I would be willing to pay the same price for the bag if the logo were not present? The answer was a definite no, so I ended up not purchasing it. HTH! :smile:

Thanks for letting me know. That's wonderful. The mini size is the one with the long strap right?
Do you think USD 656 for the S size (the one in the pic above) would be overpriced for a bag like this?

Thanks for letting me know. That's wonderful. The mini size is the one with the long strap right?
Do you think USD 656 for the S size (the one in the pic above) would be overpriced for a bag like this?
All the women I saw were carrying the mini handheld, none were using a long strap, but based on what I've seen it seems very common for Japanese women to carry handheld mini bags regardless of brand. Personally, I would not pay $656 for a canvas bag, but that's just my opinion! :smile:

Reactions: Mei90