Navy Patent Reissue... Where to find?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys.. Can you help me find this bag? Which one to call? I wanted the same size and same hardware in this ad.. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Call Damian at Saks 610-667-1550 ext 258. I got mine from him.

3. After I purchased mine from Chanel / Beverly Hills, I learned it was their last one - so I know they don't have any.

Good luck - it is a beautiful bag!!:smile:

4. My SA from SAKS NYC got a navy patent gold hardware 227 size available.

5. still looking. i have contacted joseph but i think b/c of the time difference he's never there. chanel customer service have been absolute crap with helpin me (im from sydney) and just keep passing me off.

does anyone have a great SA with an email addy i can contact?

6. you can call Joseph at 917-776-9353. I live in a different time zone and he always calls me back or I know that his email is josephcoste@aol.com. Contact him..I think he has this bag!!!

7. Thanks a lot for your infos! :biggrin:

8. I tried e-mailing him last Friday, but I got no response upto now..

9. try calling Neiman Chicago

10. Sorry, I'm having trouble with calling because of the time difference (I live in Hong Kong). So I'd prefer e-mailing an SA.. If that will work.