navy patent reissue VS grey lambskin reissue!

greyish

Oct 30, 2007
Omg ladies, another tough decison, the place where i live has these two items, navy patent reissue in size 225 w/ GH (i think its too small but ITS NAVY PATENT ughh so nice) and another one is GREY reissue BUT in size 228 hiks... (i think its too big)...but i dont wanna pass this opportuinity...please do tell me which one that you guys will take? harder to find? and which one do u think is more sellable just in case i bought it and change my mind? thx a lot

*my life is full of temptations*

hi again greyish !Since these two are edge sizes I think it will depend on the use you're thinking of making out of them:if you need/want something for eve use get the 225 navy G/H- if something for any time /outfit then get the 228 grey!I think the grey is more sellable and may I ask if it is the 2005 anniversary edition or are they releasing it again ?TIA!:smile:

I agree with Chanel. If that grey reissue is an anniversary edition, I personally would go for that. I have both of these bags, and if I had to choose one over the other, it would be the grey (if it's an anniversary edition).

Tough choice.

I have both and as much as I LOVE LOVE my grey reissue 227, the navy patent is such EYE CANDY. The only issue I have is the size 225 is kind of smallish. 226 would have been better.

Hmm, tough decision! :sweatdrop: I have and love the grey 227 reissue, and it's such a fabulous, iconic bag! :love: If you can rock the 228 size, then go for it... you may get more use out of it than the navy patent 225 reissue (which is also gorgeous)! :smile: The 225 size is pretty small (I have a light silver 225 reissue), but it can definitely fit your essentials, assuming you don't carry around the kitchen sink hehe. :P I'd base your decision on when/in what capacity you hope to use the reissue... day/evening/dressy/casual? :smile: Let us know what you decide! :tup: