Navy or Red disco bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am really conflicted between these two colors. I don't have any other small navy bags. I do have a red Chanel Goldenclass, but I want a this for a more casual option.

Help me choose!!

2. If I already had a red chanel, I'd go for a navy disco. But that's me!

3. I would do the same as applecidered. I bought a red disco, which I love, but my bags are all black.

4. Since you already have a red bag in your collection then I'd go for Navy, plus its a nice colour that you could wear casually everyday.

papertiger likes this.
  5. I have the other way round. I've a vintage navy Chanel (kind of like a mademoiselle) and a vintage black tassel bag which is very close to the Soho Disco style. My Gucci SD is rusty tan suede (officially called orange but isn't).
    I'm agreeing with most here, since you have the red Chanel G why not go for the navy :yes:

6. Which color works best for you?
    I agree with the others, since you already have a red Chanel, I would pick navy for the Disco.
    Easy to wear and will look great with jeans too.
    Good luck with your decision :smile:!

7. Hi! Where is navy disco available or is it Fall release? At least gucci.com (EU site) doesn't stock this bag in navy.

8. I would go for navy as well. I have no navy bags but it seems like a versatile color!

9. The red Gucci is a gorgeous color, but get the Navy and then throw on a color pop pompom!

10. I'm just putting this out there :wave:

There are new S. Discos that are tri-coloured too:
    1. Navy front/back panels and a red strap (white sides)
    2. Red front/back panels and a navy strap (white sides)

So you could have the best of both worlds if you wanted to :coolio:

Rosie234 and BleuSaphir like this.
  11. I pick navy. But I highly suggest what Papertiger is suggesting. :amuse:

papertiger likes this.
  12. I saw these multicolored bags irl at the boutique and they are lovely.

papertiger likes this.
  13. Thanks for the suggestion! :smile: I ended up pre-ordering the navy