Navy or light beige jumbo flap caviar Any suggestions?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, I need to choose between navy and light beige jumbo flap caviar. I know the two colors are totally different and can go with different outfits. I like them both but wallet says no so I have to pick one. What are you suggestions? TIA.

2. My mother has the new Navy Jumbo with silver hw and it's truly fabulous. I absolutely love it. However, I also really love the new beige. I think though that the navy is something different and I know it's just for Cruise so once it's gone it's gone. I think the beige is here to stay for awhile so I say get the navy. It really is a beautiful bag. Plus you won't have to worry about color transfer like you would with the beige. I also think the beige is nicer on a smaller flap such as the Medium or E/W cuz the color to me looks dressier.

3. I agree the Navy - is my choice!

4. I have the New Beige and IMO it is the one to get - They nailed it w/the color and the NAVY is just a hare too light of a blue for me.

5. Navy!

6. I love the color blue. Dark blue, light blue and all the blues in between. But I also have trouble wearing/carrying blue bags. So for this reason alone, I recommend the beige. I have found the beige (mine is darker) much easier to wear.

7. I love the navy caviar, and I would have bought this if it I hadn't already picked up the red caviar. The light beige is very elegant, but I worry about color transfer with that light of a hue.

8. I have the new beige and so that's the one I would suggest getting, its more of a practical color, how often would you use a blue bag? I would have alot of trouble finding outfits to match a blue bag....Just my opinion....

9. I really depends on your wardrobe. Which do you think you would wear more? I really like the navy, but I think the beige would be more versatile.

10. I think both colour would suit most of our existing wardrobe easily, so it really depends on your color preference!

I have the beige coming my way & I can't wait!! :heart:

11. navy!

12. i prefer the light beige but it really depends on what you like and your wardrobe!

13. I think the Cruise navy is absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: If I didn't have the bleu fonce and '07 navy patent Jumbos, I would've snapped it up! :nuts: It's a beautiful true blue and you can't go wrong with it! :love: Plus, you have no color transfer worries with a darker color. Unless you have several darker colored caviar flaps, go with the navy. :smile: If not, the light beige would be great. :smile: Good luck deciding :flowers:... it's a good dilemma to have! :P

14. i think wut goes with ur everyday clothin cuz light beige can be a victim of color transfer and if u wear to much dark colors , but i still love it!! i think these are things u should think bout but light beige i prefer on to navy.

15. The light beige is so gorgeous, definitely gets my vote.