Navy or Blush Lady Dior

Thanks. I feel that I will not be worried about using it casually. Does this leather require periodic leather care?
If it gets dirty, then you can follow the instructions in the care booklet to clean the bag. You can also contact Dior to see what can be done when it starts showing wear.

Generally, avoid getting the leather in contact with moisture, oils/greases (including hand lotions), and sharp/abrasive surfaces, and the leather on your bag will wear beautifully.

Reactions: Ramai
Do you think there is risk of bag sagging at the bottom with items; it being more of a supple letter?
It shouldn't, at least no more so than the original Lady Dior. The bottom is usually reinforced on bags to prevent it from sagging with weight, although I haven't inspected the grained calfskin Lady Dior to see if it is.

For those reading this thread and wanting to know more about Dior Blue. Indigo shows up twice on the right of each photo. The medium Lady Dior in the top photo is called Bleu. The My Lady Dior on the left in the lower photo is Night Blue. I am currently in a blue phase and my next Dior is blue.IMG_4399.PNG
IMG_4398.PNG

For those reading this thread and wanting to know more about Dior Blue. Indigo shows up twice on the right of each photo. The medium Lady Dior in the top photo is called Bleu. The My Lady Dior on the left in the lower photo is Night Blue. I am currently in a blue phase and my next Dior is blue.View attachment 3825220
View attachment 3825219
The 'Bleu' is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: SherwoodMom
For those reading this thread and wanting to know more about Dior Blue. Indigo shows up twice on the right of each photo. The medium Lady Dior in the top photo is called Bleu. The My Lady Dior on the left in the lower photo is Night Blue. I am currently in a blue phase and my next Dior is blue.View attachment 3825220
View attachment 3825219
I love that Indigo shade! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: SherwoodMom