Navy Luxe/Purple Lizard Beau

ktothetea

Mar 27, 2008
I have to do this quick because my bf is picking me up (literally in minutes) to go to the shore for the weekend. So I apologize for not responding if there are questions, and for the quick pics. I haven't had much time to play with this bag yet, but right away, I'm in love. My one complaint is the lining - it's the b&w floral pattern, and I'd prefer the stripes. But this bag looks very classy and chic. Personally, I love the color combo.

All the pics are with flash except for the second one, which is no flash. Sorry to click and run....

DSCN0437.jpg

DSCN0439.jpg

DSCN0440.jpg

DSCN0441.jpg

I can only hope that my navy luxe nikki has the same color 'navy' leather as yours! It is gorgeous! I love it!! Congratulations and even though you won't see this until you get back, have a good trip!!

Ok..and it is only because I am VERY careful now looking at all these blue bags. To me...the left side of the bag is more navy and the other is lighther. Actually...panels are not matching up on this either. same texture...different colors. I just hope my NLN coming tomorrow is more like the left side.

Hmm...definitely looks closer to the navy luxe we saw, but the panels do look very much varied! Not sure how I'd feel about that. It is a beautiful bag otherwise! Congrats, curious to here your thoughts on it once you've had a chance to use it...