Navy Luxe/Purple Lizard Beau

I think the beau looks beautiful in this combo. When I first saw Beau on lunaboston, I thought it looked a bit ordinary in the single colours, but it's stunning in Navy luxe with the lizard trims to finish it off! Just gorgeous! :drool:

Thanks everyone! I just got back last night, so I still haven't used the bag yet.
Savvy - i see what you're saying with the color, and it's only on that one side. It's very subtle in real life, but i understand how people would be annoyed with it. of course now the bags come with a disclaimer about "varied shading"...
It's always a risk when ordering online since we don't get to pick our actual bag. For me, this one is subtle enough to keep, and I do really love it. I'm interested to see more Beau pics...

Beautiful bag Ktothetea!! How in the world did you leave this beauty behind...I HAD to take my NEW bag with me on my mini-vacation last week Thur. - Sat....I did not hesitate for a second! :nogood:

I have the same color combo you have but in the MAB, with the stripe lining!! RM has really RAISED the bar with this color combo...it's the BOMB diggity IMHO! :tup: Enjoy your NEW bag!

Haha - Arm Candy, I'm using it today and I don't know how I left it behind. I totally agree - this color combo is the most gorgeous I've seen from RM! I just love, love it! I'm totally jealous of your striped lining!!! I don't get why they didn't put it in the beau?

Thanks everyone! I just got back last night, so I still haven't used the bag yet.
Savvy - i see what you're saying with the color, and it's only on that one side. It's very subtle in real life, but i understand how people would be annoyed with it. of course now the bags come with a disclaimer about "varied shading"...
It's always a risk when ordering online since we don't get to pick our actual bag. For me, this one is subtle enough to keep, and I do really love it. I'm interested to see more Beau pics...
Vaired shading?? Really??

Haha - Arm Candy, I'm using it today and I don't know how I left it behind. I totally agree - this color combo is the most gorgeous I've seen from RM! I just love, love it! I'm totally jealous of your striped lining!!! I don't get why they didn't put it in the beau?

Hmmm, my Navy/lizard Beau I got from LB had the blue stripe lining. What lining does yours have?

ktothetea-Love your new Beau! It is beautiful. Mine came today---I don't have time to take photos yet, but I will as soon as I have time. Mine has the the stripped lining also.
Is that what yours is?