Navy Luxe Nikki Photos!!!

beano

Dec 16, 2007
Sorry, I didn't know if I should start a new thread or add this to an existing thread...

My Navy Luxe Nikki arrived, finally!!!! i ordered from Three Sirens, which was totally a fantastic experience. Amy kept me up to date on my order, tracking info was provided, packaging was perfect, dust bag included, and a handwritten thank you note!

here are the photos! it doesn't quite capture the color exactly. it definitely has a sheen to it, more than my Wine MAM. the leather is also slightly veiny, definitely not as veiny as Night Blue or Sunshine, but again, compared to my smooth Wine MAM, the Navy Luxe Nikki has more texture. No color variation, so I am happy!!!

I am wondering though if Iris would have been a better choice since the leather looks smoother. The color, at least in photos look identical. Navy Luxe is bluer than I imagined. I was thinking it would be almost black-- that is not the case. very slight purple tones.

can't wait to see more pics!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 529
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 315
You are the first I think!!!

The Navy Luxe is brighter than I imagined it to be. It is not the true navy I expected (at least in my minds version of navy). It is no less gorgeous though!! I like the texture of the leather. Congrats on a beauty!

Oh it is BEAUTIFUL (I am relieved). And CHECK OUT THAT LINING!!!! I can't wait to get mine! I hope I'm as lucky as you are and get matching panels, etc.!!!!! Congrats!!!!

here is a photo in my room NO Flash and with artificial lighting (lamp). It looks much DARKER. about the leather-- yes, very sturdy leather. no fears of scratching at all.

Attachments

• IMG_0004_1.jpg
    IMG_0004_1.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 164
oooh joyceybaby23-- i would love to see comparison pics of Iris and Navy Luxe!!

but ladies, okay, i admit, i did not drop dead over this bag like i did for my Wine and Sage. and yes, i was expecting a darker, true Navy. but i really like this bag!!! maybe not love, just yet... but it's my first nikki and i think the color is classy and versatile.

Congrats! I love it! It's not quite as dark as I pictured, but I think as you said that has to do with the flash.

I absolutely LOVE the lining! I thought I could only love the black and white floral lining, but for this bag the stripe is perfect. :smile: