NAVY jumbo patent leather SHOULD I ???

What is 300 EGC? I want one of those :smile:
Electric gift card --- From saks if you spend a certain amount of money ONLY today ..

BTW ...THANK YOU GIRLS
I will post pictures of them all...3 should be here tomorrow and the cabas on Saturday...I WILL BE WAITING AT THE DOOR ALL DAY TOMORROW:yahoo:

(but really I hope my hubby is not home..he never cares but 3 in one day:nuts: he might skin me alive)

I have coming
Black Jumbo Caviar
227 Dark white 2.55 reissue
Cocco Cabas(the first one with the CC's on the bag)in black
Jumbo patent in Navy

Now all I need is a RED chanel and I am none:P :shame:

I am using birthday and Xmas money for some bags ..
Plus I am going to sell some bags I don't use anymore on ebay...

I'm HOPING that MAYBE I will not like them all;)
If I do.... well RAMEN noodles for dinner for hubby and I for the next few weeks:P

KIDDING.....about Ramen noodles...But maybe not a bad idea:rolleyes:

Sitting here waiting for fedex to deliver it:happydance:

Do you have your camera ready??

My DH was home the other day and I got 3 huge boxes from NM! I know he doesn't care but I just feel awkward and extravagant.

Where on the west coast of florida are you? My in-laws have a house just south of sarasota on one of the keys. PM me if you want.

I have 4 bags coming tomorrow thru saturday all chanel
I HOPE MY HUSBAND IS NOT HERE when the fedex truck comes or I WILL BE A BUSY girl this weekend;)

I am in the same boat as you VIP, but I only ordered 2 bags :yes: (well, and a wallet) from Saks. My husband, like yours, doesn't mind my Chanel purchases but lately it's been more than one per month. He almost walked in on me on the phone with my SA but I motioned to him that it was a very important phone call & I need privacy. I will be busted if he gets the packages before me.

I am in the same boat as you VIP, but I only ordered 2 bags :yes: (well, and a wallet) from Saks. My husband, like yours, doesn't mind my Chanel purchases but lately it's been more than one per month. He almost walked in on me on the phone with my SA but I motioned to him that it was a very important phone call & I need privacy. I will be busted if he gets the packages before me.
OMG that is so funny...I HATE when I'm on the phone with my SA and my hubby walks in..He says "WHAT R U ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR OTHER LOVER" LOL...Because I get all quiet...He doesn't care but I don't like to talk Bags where he can here the prices KWIM?? he knows there not cheap but still...

So far I'm good ...2 bags came and he is not home ..I have 1 more coming today and 1 tomorrow so I SHOULD BE OK!!!!!!

OMG that is so funny...I HATE when I'm on the phone with my SA and my hubby walks in..He says "WHAT R U ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR OTHER LOVER" LOL...Because I get all quiet...He doesn't care but I don't like to talk Bags where he can here the prices KWIM?? he knows there not cheap but still...

He may start thinking that I have a lover because on the EGC day, my Saks SA called me at 7:05am PST to discuss my order because she is on the East Coast 10:05am EST. He was like "What crazy person is calling so early in the morning and what is so important!" I had to act like it was my son's school calling because of the snow day.