Navy GGH or Electric Yellow?

Hank

O.G.
Apr 1, 2006
I'm still building up my collection, and as I mentioned on a previous thread, I just bought the lattice multi-colored City...then I ordered an amethyst pink from b.com, and now I'm deciding between:

Giant Work Navy GGH or
Work Electric Yellow with the original brass hardware

I know they are completely different bags...which would you guys suggest? Any issues with this year's lemony yellow? (I saw the issues with the mandarin bag that was posted...)

I'm planning on using it as my every day bag, which I throw my laptop in for work...

Thanks!

Yellow is a very nice cheery shade but of all the leather I have seen & read about here are crackly dry. I have only seen one smooth not very dry GGH PT. I have a CP & despite constant use is still extremely dry. Nothing seems to soften it like the other CP I have with same use. Because of this, Navy GGH gets my votes. Besides a GH Work is easier to sling on.

I'm still building up my collection, and as I mentioned on a previous thread, I just bought the lattice multi-colored City...then I ordered an amethyst pink from b.com, and now I'm deciding between:

Giant Work Navy GGH or
Work Electric Yellow with the original brass hardware

Thanks!

This will be my choice! I :heart: yellow and is a great neutral at least to me.:P It's rainin' yellow over at H.

Navy GGH - that's coming from an owner of bouton city. I love love my mellow yellow but it can't be an everyday bag. it's dry regardless of how many times I moisturize it. My handles have that cracked look :crybaby:and this is from 2 weeks of use. i can't bare to use it so it's sleeping in it's dust bag.