Navy Flap

dreamer

Aug 20, 2007
Hello everybody! I want to get a navy flap. Which should I get? My SA told me they have a navy in distressed lambskin in silver HW, a patent navy (double compartment) and a navy in lambskin.
Please help.:confused1: I would also love to have the metallic navy if I can still find one;)

Thanks in advance for your help.

By the way, I have attached a picture of the navy in distressed lambskin and patent navy for your reference. borrowed the pictures from fellow tpfer. sorry if this is not allowed.

Attachments

• navy blue in distressed lambskin.jpg
    navy blue in distressed lambskin.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 196
  • navy patent.jpg
    navy patent.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 155
Hello everybody! I want to get a navy flap. Which should I get? My SA told me they have a navy in distressed lambskin in silver HW, a patent navy (double compartment) and a navy in lambskin.
Please help.:confused1: I would also love to have the metallic navy if I can still find one;)

Thanks in advance for your help.

By the way, I have attached a picture of the navy in distressed lambskin and patent navy for your reference. borrowed the pictures from fellow tpfer. sorry if this is not allowed.

Tough choice here I see. Both look so beautiful to me too! But the one that pops out more to me at first glance would be the patent one I guess:smile::tup:

I'd get the distressed lambskin. It looks so classic, and the leather is so gorgeous! And I tried on the double compartment and it felt a bit awkward on the shoulder. (But maybe that was just me?) Good luck, and let us know what you decide!

VOTE for distressed lambskin. IMO it looks more classic than the patent. The patent's color is kinda bright, so it would be harder to match. Distressed lambskin all the way!!

thanks for all your help.:yes: is the distressed lambskin as delicate as the regular lambskin? thanks

im not sure how to answer that. maybe it will scratch less because of the wrinkles?:confused1:
but in the end its still delicate.... so i dont know.

maybe any scratches it incurs can be played off by saying.... "oh its the DISTRESSED flap, its supposed to be like that... ITS THE BEAUTY OF THE BAG!:flowers:"