Navy Embroider OR Plain Bourbon- HELP!!!

Which one should I keep?

• Navy/Embroidered

• Bourbon

Results are only viewable after voting.

seekingjans

Jul 24, 2007
Hello Everyone-- need some advice asap. Just bought both these bags from Macy's because I couldn't decide which one to get. It's Lucky Brand's Abbey Road Foldover Bag and it's going to be for casual use.

I'm leaning towards the embroidered, navy style because I do love that boho look. I'm just wonderfing if the embroidery will be a little too young for me (I'll be 40 next March). Also I'm concerned about whether it limits what I can wear with the bag-- although I wear jeans alot.
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=511215&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

The other color I got is bourbon which is a safe neutral color, but I have 2 other brown bags-- not in a messenger style, but I was hoping to find something in a different color. Still, this color would make it more versatile.
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=246127&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

Would you handbag lovers help me make a decision? I would love to hear your opinions! Thank you in advance!:confused1::confused1::confused1:

well, if you really love the navy you should just get it! :smile:
even if the navy were worn w/ solids, i don't like it personally for myself, but it seems like you are leaning towards it! get it if you know you can work it :P

I too voted for the Bourbon, since the embroidery doesn't speak to me, but if you like the navy one, get it! Have you thought about getting it in the grey instead since you already have 2 brown bags and you're not 100% sure on the navy one either? I like the grey even better, and it'll be just as versatile to wear as the Bourbon. (Which is a really nice color IRL, my mom has a different Lucky brand bag in the Bourbon and it's gorgeous!)

I'm a brown leather lover. The navy is nice and I like the embroidery, but the brown is MUCH more versatile and classic. The navy is just a little whimsical.

First thing to get straight, bags are basically ageless :heart: It is the person's demeanor and style that can carry any look as befitting the occasion. I vote embroidered navy if that is what is calling to your heart. I love this particular style; you've obviously got excellent taste!

... Also this particular design is one near and dear to me - I love painting this type of design...

Last edited: