Jimmy Choo Navy Drummed XL "DUMBO"

Layney, you are such a nut....which is exactly why I love you! :heart::yes:

My poor grandson is like so many out there these days who has not the traditional 4 grandparents, but 8 due to divorce and remarriage. So Mercedes has been asking everyone what they want to be called....I told her it's not fair to little Jesse that HE has to try and keep all these different people and their terms of endearment straight. So I said that I thought he should just call everybody "dude"! :upsidedown:

But of all the monikers out there for grandmothers, Nana has always been one of my favorites. So I'll either be Nana, just regular old Grandma, or...you know....dude! :P

Miss Robyn! Get well soon! The flu is nothing to take lightly, do take care of yourself and make sure you get plenty of rest and lots of fluids! :flowers:

Oh, and for my next purchase that I was blaming on Robyn, I just meant that she is a major enabler! I have been in love with her black suede wedge CL's since she posted a photo of them when she got back from Chicago. I FINALLY found a pair, but alas, now I'm concerned about size. I'm a US size 8 and I found a pair in a size 38. But do the shoes run small as most CL's do? What size did you get Robyn? Did you go up a size or stay with your true size? :confused1:

OH! And guess what!! The same seller on Ebay also has those Dior boots I saw on Hilary Duff that I had everyone searching for ....in my size...how funny is that! :lol:

NanaBelle and GrannyBelle, just don't capture that mischievous personality for me. I think it still has to have the "Stinker" part in it. How about Stinkerbaba?

I have one lonely pair of Louboutins. They are d'Orsay style pumps with a 1" heel, and I went up a 1/2 size from 38.5 to 39.

NanaBelle and GrannyBelle, just don't capture that mischievous personality for me. I think it still has to have the "Stinker" part in it. How about Stinkerbaba?

Jburg,
I was really trying to be nice and all, oh well so much for that!:rolleyes::P
I do like the "Stinkerbaba"!:yes:
Or if we we're going to stay "Stinker" part how about "NanaStinker!":tup:
Or maybe "StinkerDude":tup:

Sorry Stinkerbelle But you know how much the enabler Jburg is!:shrugs:
I tried to be good!

Matt:angel::angel:

Miss Robyn! Get well soon! The flu is nothing to take lightly, do take care of yourself and make sure you get plenty of rest and lots of fluids! :flowers:

Oh, and for my next purchase that I was blaming on Robyn, I just meant that she is a major enabler! I have been in love with her black suede wedge CL's since she posted a photo of them when she got back from Chicago. I FINALLY found a pair, but alas, now I'm concerned about size. I'm a US size 8 and I found a pair in a size 38. But do the shoes run small as most CL's do? What size did you get Robyn? Did you go up a size or stay with your true size? :confused1:

OH! And guess what!! The same seller on Ebay also has those Dior boots I saw on Hilary Duff that I had everyone searching for ....in my size...how funny is that! :lol:

Thanks Stinker

Thought I was getting better, but now I am not so sure. Those CL's did run about half a size smaller than most of my shoes. I wear a 5.5, but they were 6's and were very fitted.

Thank you so much for the info Miss Robyn....not really what I wanted to hear, but I'm glad I know for sure that they do indeed run small. :crybaby:

Ah well...'tis not meant to be I suppose, and so I shall live vicariously through you! :girlsigh: I swear, if anyone has the nerve to actually bury me....my home away from home had better be lined in black suede. :yes:

I do love your shoes Robyn....wear them in good health, which means you first have to get better!! Don't over-do, give yourself time to get over the flu. It's especially bad this year. :yucky:

Ok rewind a little bit my dears.. :smile:
So this new XL has "fabric" handles?? :weird: Paging Lionlaw?? I heard my XL Ramona nagging me to get her a buddy. And my I tell you, I am liking this bag. I'm okay getting same style in different colors though so no issue for me on that. I love that mine has the leather handles though but I'm not sure about the handles in fabric. . That's prone to getting dirty more right? :Push:

I think I like Nana for Stinker. How about NanaStink? It has the Stink and Nana you like! I agree with jburgh, there's got to be a Stink somewhere in your granny name. It's the punch! you know. :boxing:

Hey Robyn, hope you're better. :heart:

I am 5'10 and I was playing with a plain black Ramona yesterday and it is a very good size. I would call it a big bag not huge but substantional. So I think this might be too big. But I ordered this color in the regular size Ramona. So I am excited for it to arrive.

Goodluck Pikeeygrl! :tup: Hope it's true love for you when you see the Ramona. I am shorter than you are, around 5'7.. and I braved the XL. Thanks to my enablers (you know who you all are! ;)) and yes, it's big but beautifully big! She sure is a showstopper! :okay: In what leather did you get it, slick or soft calf?? Or drummed?

Ok rewind a little bit my dears.. :smile:
So this new XL has "fabric" handles?? :weird: Paging Lionlaw?? I heard my XL Ramona nagging me to get her a buddy. And my I tell you, I am liking this bag. I'm okay getting same style in different colors though so no issue for me on that. I love that mine has the leather handles though but I'm not sure about the handles in fabric. . That's prone to getting dirty more right?:heart:

I missed the fabric handles part. The handles are leather on mine. The only fabric part of the bag is a navy fabric belt instead of the leather belt around the bag in regular ramonas.

I missed the fabric handles part. The handles are leather on mine. The only fabric part of the bag is a navy fabric belt instead of the leather belt around the bag in regular ramonas.

Yeah, that what I thought.. and that's what I have too. I hope I wasn't imagining reading that somewhere here. Anyway, is the drummed shimmery??