Navy chanel flaps....cute or not?

Jan 19, 2008
Just wanted your opinions on this one ladies!! I'm debating whether or not to buy one, and wondered whether any of you have done, and if so, any regrets? I'm thinking navy would be a more casual alternative to the black, and would go well with jeans etc...what are your experiences?

Also, any pictures you could add would be of a great help!! Thanks guys :smile:

1002176yh8.jpg

That's the navy distressed lambskin flap out right now. It's gorgeous! $2,650.

I love navy because it's close to being black but with a bit more of an edge. I love it because it's easy to match and neutral, but is still a bit more fun than black.

My next bag is definitely going to be either navy or gray. :yes: Navy looks really chic with denim.

I love this season's glazed lamb navy!!!! It'll definitely go well with jeans, no worries there. It is more casual than black but you could dress it up too depending on what you wear and how you accessorise. Go for it!!!! Try looking in the ref library to see if there're any modeling pictures as well

Wow thanks for all the quick replies (and missisa thanks for the piccies!!). I definitely think I'm going to get one :yes:. Navy is definitely more summery than the black don't we think?

Wow thanks for all the quick replies (and missisa thanks for the piccies!!). I definitely think I'm going to get one :yes:. Navy is definitely more summery than the black don't we think?
Navy is fun because it's versatile. It's still a neutral color so it's not too flashy, but it's not quite as bland as black can be. Definitely go for it! I'd buy the navy jumbo from this season in a heartbeat, but I have to control myself. Too much spending. :Push:

Navy is fun because it's versatile. It's still a neutral color so it's not too flashy, but it's not quite as bland as black can be. Definitely go for it! I'd buy the navy jumbo from this season in a heartbeat, but I have to control myself. Too much spending. :Push:

Omg tell me about it!! I just bought a classic lambskin flap in black last week - I'm addicted!!! And on a student budget that's really not good haha....luckily my birthdays next month!! Out of curiousity, do you go through the whole "well I'll just get this one more and then my collection will be complete" - I try and convince myself this is true every time I get a bag, but i always manage to find another one i want.:lol: