navy blue vs. cobalt blue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ok, ladies. i need your thoughts on this one. i love both colors equally. i also think both colors would be suitable for my wardrobe.

i see navy as being a classic neutral and cobalt blue as being a bright, modern neutral.

how would you decide b/w the two?

2. I would go for the cobalt. I think it's more exciting and appealing than the navy. I feel like navy is a bit more common. If both fit into your wardrobe then I guess you need to decide which one is more striking to you. Good luck!-

3. Cobalt all day everyday!!!! Bright colors are happy colors!!!!

4. No question - cobalt. And Chanel does cobalt so very well! Share a reveal!

5. Cobalt. Im a very neutral gal but since I have the 16 cruise blue, I use it a lot more than beige & blk. Guess, I just discover the excitement the pop color brings to life. You should go for Cobalt first, maybe navy is next ;)

6. Love, love the cobalt!

7. Cobalt, my friend just got a cobalt mini and it is absolutely stunning!!!

8. Cobalt all the way!

9. Hands down Cobalt that is if you already have other neutrals. Good luck deciding

10. No doubt, cobalt blue!!! Hands down...

11. Cobalt!

12. I would go to the store and try both on and see which I love more

13. Cobalt

14. Okay, I am solo here but I say navy. I am a classic bag girl though so for an investment piece like a Chanel, I would go with classic navy

15. Navy