Navy blue Jumbo or black caviar gh

Stella0925

O.G.
Jul 21, 2010
Hi ladies, I have been always wanting a black caviar jumbo in gold hardware for a long time. And finally i make up my mind to get one before the price increase. However, right before i decided that, I saw this navy blue jumbo and i love it.
Im torn now. Which one should i get? Should i stick to the classic or go for sth a little bit different?
Hope you guys can help me. I will really appreciate that :love:

Attachments

• 83dd2a79jw1dnv2ne8oyuj.jpg
    83dd2a79jw1dnv2ne8oyuj.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,071
If this is going to be your first bag then I suggest getting the black. However, if you know that this won't be your last Chanel bag and you're planning to get another soon, then I'd suggest navy cuz its so hard to come by! Black will always be in stock. My first Chanel was a black and that's the bag I'm usually always carrying cuz it goes with everything!! Either choice u will be in loveeeeee.......

If this is going to be your first bag then I suggest getting the black. However, if you know that this won't be your last Chanel bag and you're planning to get another soon, then I'd suggest navy cuz its so hard to come by! Black will always be in stock. My first Chanel was a black and that's the bag I'm usually always carrying cuz it goes with everything!! Either choice u will be in loveeeeee.......

Actually for my first chanel, I went bold, i got a red M/L. Then i got a timeless clutch in turquoise. And after all these, I just want a classic chanel jumbo.
I am sure i will love whatever i choose. Too bad i cant have both of them. I think the navy blue is also pretty easy to go with clothes since its close to black but with a lil bit uniqueness.
Im pretty sure if i buy navy blue, i will still get a black jumbo in the future but probably not so soon. The problem im concerned most is the constant price increase. It wont take long for me to no longer afford one I am afraid. :cry:

Go for the different!!! U can always get black anytime. But u don't often come across with navy. Don't worry abt " ur first bag" thing. It probably will not b ur last bag
Get the blue!!!!! It's indeed very close to black when u look at it in person. But adds a little difference! I love that color.

Go with the black one now. It's what you always wanted. In this way, if the price becomes too expensive (to get another one), you still have the one that you want.