Navy Blue Chanel Classic Jumbo or Indigo Capucines?

Chanel Classic Jumbo or Capucines?

• Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap-Navy Blue

• LV Capucines-Indigo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi Possum! Thanks as always for your advice! I love them both and this is a difficult decision to make. When I saw the indigo, it looked purple in certain lighting. I think this is what's holding me back from taking the plunge and purchasing it. Plus, my experience has been that Chanel bags hold their value better. But, the capucines is so gorgeous and unique that I think my collection needs one at some point! And then there's the looming price increase with LV....
You are right Stacy, nothing holds it's value like a Chanel! The Capucines is always being released in fabulous new colours, and I'm sure there'll be one which you can't resist ... don't settle :hugs:

I have a navy jumbo. So that's my vote. :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Hello! What season is your jumbo from? There is a brand new one from 2012 on a resale site and I love that color! The navy from 2013 seems really dark...almost black in some pictures. I am hoping for a navy flap to be released next month with the cruise 2015 releases. If not, I will just have to wait a little while....

Hello! What season is your jumbo from? There is a brand new one from 2012 on a resale site and I love that color! The navy from 2013 seems really dark...almost black in some pictures. I am hoping for a navy flap to be released next month with the cruise 2015 releases. If not, I will just have to wait a little while....

I believe mine is from 2012. It doesn't look like the current navys that have a sort of grey tint to it.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app