Navy baby cabas?

1. Does this even exist? I read that someone may have been confusing it with the Teal, so was wondering. If anyone has details, or possibly a photo, could you please post? Thanks!
    Tami

2. There is a navy..JAGS NM SA has one in stock too(Lisa)...she called me last night..But I only want the black one..

3. Yes, I heard there was a Navy too.:yes:

4. Someone here posted they saw a navy one the other day. I forget who.

5. i think it was winotty who posted she saw a navy in NM. :yes:

6. There was dark blue (which was teal) and dark navy. I haven't seen the navy yet!

7. that's what I thought because my SA said they're getting black, white, silver, gold, bronze, and blue. So I automatically thought navy blue not teal so I was confused at first since everyone kept calling teal - blue.

8. Is the cabas listed on eBay by "eboutique" navy or teal? I think its teal - she is calling it "blue jean"

9. That is teal. There is a navy color also.

10. Yes, the navy is more of a royal blue and the dark blue is more of a teal. someone really needs to help Chanel with more descriptive and true color names!!

11. ^ mmm....navy sounds nice if it's a true navy.

For those who have seen both navy and bronze, which one do you prefer more?

12. I have not seen the bronze in person, but I have seen it in print. It looks amazing! I've seen the black, white, and navy..but i still have not seen the teal or bronze...thus far, they all are beautiful and look fabulous on the shoulder!!! i totally recommend it...its a better design than the Fall 06

it has more structure and the quality is better...

I think i prefer the navy..its more classic

13. haha I agree with you...chanel has about 80 different color codes, and only 5 ways to describe them..its insane..like there are 6 different shades of beige, but they are all called beige..they are funny like that..if you see a color you like on a handbag, just remember it by the actual 5 digit color code (ie 93504) on the price tag...its the easiest way to find..

hope this info helps you guys..

14. i don't think the navy is a royal blue...its too grayish to be royal blue..if you look at it from far, far away, it almost looks black

15. ^ mmmm I think I like that it is like a grayish blue.

I have seen teal and bronze in person. The bronze, to me, is kinda like a sparkling brown color, not too shiny and unlike te bronze in the lux line. So from far it just looks like a brown bag and it should come with colors that normally go with brown.

I already have a dark blue caviar flap and a grey reissue...and I have always wanted a bronze bag, so maybe I should stick to bronze!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice