Navel piercing

HEART15

O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
Is your belly button pierced? I want to get mine pierced soon...I know I'm like 10 years late lol. How was it for you? Do u regret it? Where can I get some cute unique rings once I get it done?

Nope. I have never had anything pierced except my ears (and that's ONE hole in each).

Since I'm now well past the age when most people do such things, I think it's safe to say I won't do so in the future either.

I had my belly button pierced when I was in high school. It didn't hurt that much, no more than any other earring. I eventually took it out, I only miss it sometimes.

I got mine done 15 years ago, took it out 10 years ago while I was 4 months pregnant (it still left a nasty scare) had it done again after baby. They had to pierce it in a different spot because of the scar tissue from time #1 and I kept having problems with it, so I said what the hell and took it out for good....I cannot believe that it is cool to do it....but then again people still sport earrings in the top of the ear lobe and thumb rings and I thought that all went out with of style years ago too.:shame:

I don't have one but have a friend and a SIL who have it. The friend said it hurt like H*ll and it got infected, pretty nasty. SIL took it out while pregnant and when she showed me her post-baby belly, it didn't look good ... Sorry I can't be more positive about it ...

I had mine done when i was 13. (seventeen, now.) By the time i got it, i was almost over the idea myself but got it done because i wanted it for so long and my mother finally agreed. I definitely havn't regreted it. Whenever i take it out i always feel like something is missing, hehe. Reminds me of a favorite time in my life:heart:

I think that unless you've got a super flat, in-shape, belly it doesn't look good at all. My little cousins have theirs pierced but they are model hot - super foxes. lol Super flat bellies and they look really cute with their little piercings.

I had mine done when I was 13 (I'm 18 now) and I don't regret it, I think I look really weird when I take it out - it's become a part of me. It didn't hurt whatsoever, it was probably less painful than having my ears pierced. I say go for it, if it's something you really want. If you don't like it you can always just take it out.

Hi, I don't have one, and I'm in my early twenties now and I am kinda glad I don't have one cause of the pregnancy and scarring issues. There was a period of time when I was younger and wanted one, but I was too chicken to get it done. I do have many friends that have their belly buttons pierced and they like it, but said it was extremely painful and a hassle to take care of afterwards. Many if them had infections and such within the first year. I think it is cute to see a girl with a nice body sporting one. It's your body and your decision, so have fun with it!

i got my done 2 years ago, right before i turned 20. the piercing process itself didn't hurt, but it was sore for a few days after that (in fact i think my ears hurt more when i got those pierced). i don't regret it though, and it actually kind of gave my self-esteem a little lift, like a Brazilian wax :lol:

I had mine done in college and I successfully wore it through three pregnancies - never took it out. It never got stretched or scarred or any of the other things dr.s warn can happen if you don't remove it.

Of course, no one ever sees it in public anymore, but that's OK. I still like it, even though my belly isn't perfect enough to show it off.

I got my navel piercing done about 10 years ago. It didn't hurt at all, but I had infections on and off afterwards for about a year. After that it was perfectly fine.

I would suggest looking for cute jewelry only after the healing process is completet. There are lots of places to shop online and even ebay has a great selection of unique rings.