naughty pheebs is now welded to the sofa

It was less than half price! I saw someone carrying the medium version and it's totally gorgeous... I'm on the larger side and I carry a lot so the large bag will be perfect. Mabel will be my everyday work bag, so £'s per wear should become respectable really quickly and she's dark but glam so will be versatile too I hope

Whooohoooo I'm really pleased. My grail is still aqua, so please do let me know if you see one :love:

Do some work and come back with sandwich and found totally different bags purchased!
Love the drama of this forum every day... (I can't remember how I could work without checking forum before.) Many Congrats anyway!!

Good girl! You know if you went with any of the others you would still have mabel lust, so now its cured!Woohoo, congrats!!

Time to get on that sofa with me - btw I am doing a dreadful job sitting on that sofa - need to get a more comfortable sofa or something

Ooo sounds lovely - did you ask what else they had at York ?
Just wondering because York is only an hours drive away .....
Arghhhh Stop it , I've got the rest of the house to clean - right I'm off now before I get tempted anymore.

If you do know what else they have I'll be back later when the shops have shut so will be safe to have a look ....idea of prices would be fab :tup: