Naughty or Nice...? hehee...

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Naughty or Nice..?

1. Balenciaga Cornflower Box

2. LV Damier Azur Speedy 25

3. LV Monogram Speedy 25

4. Be N I C E....!!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SO... i got extra spending money this xmas and birthday... cad$1000 from my mama...! :love: should i be Naughty with it, or Nice..? :graucho:

there's this awesome deal i can get on a Balenciaga Cornflower Box for $700 BNWT although it's a floor model :yucky: (this would be my 2nd designer bag and balenciaga:yahoo:) or i was thinking of getting my first LV - which would be the Damier Azur speedy 25 / Monogram speedy 25. :drool:
    which would just leave me a lil more money left to settle some debts :shame:.

OR

i should use the money to take it easy for a bit, shop for some nice tops, maybe a dress, or a juicy purse, load up on accesories, have a road trip, and settle the debts like a nice lil college girl student should do? :shrugs:

2. Nice dilemma to have! You have a very nice mama.

I love the Azur line, so I'm biased. Do you need spring clothes or "need" a road trip? If it were me, I'd probably get the LV and pay off some bills, but smarter people than me will come along with great ideas.:yes:

3. yeap! LOVE my mama...! :love:

4. Lucky Girl, I voted the Damier Azur because that is my favorite bag out of the choices.

5. Mono 25. I love, love, love the way the Azur looks new but I don't think it will look nice at all when the vachetta starts to patina.

6. damier azur speedy 25 ....

7. mono 25. It's a classic bag you can enjoy forever. I'm not really diggin' the azur.

8. wow... there're more votes that i should be nice than get a BALENCIAGA... :wtf: WHY??!?!? :nuts: tell me!

9. What kind of debts are we talking here? I say balenciaga if they're not too bad.

10. debts like... credit card bills... :rolleyes::shame: hehehe.... not huge... just that i havent gotten my damage deposit back from my former landlord who's trying to keep it :cursing:.

11. balenciaga, i'm biased about this topic :P
    that should leave u some extra money too :yes: