Naughtipidgens nest

I can only say as I've found and everything I've bought from Shian @ NPN has been as described, if not better. I'm sure Shian would rather you contacted her again re: your dissatisfaction.

I'm not contacting her again, I cut the tags off so I can't send it back. And another refund will not solve the problem either so...it's just a lesson learned [emoji22]

Shian is lovely, but this week I got a bag from her that had a big scratch under the handle, it was not described on the website. She was lovely and gave me a partial refund. Now I see that there is a difference in the color on some parts of the leather also not described. I would never have thought, she's always been so honest in the description.

I'm really surprised to hear this, Di; Shian posts about 20 photos of every bag on the website - even detailing the tiniest nick or mark - so I've always purchased in the greatest of confidence from her and never had any nasty surprises. As wee drop says, send her an email anyway re. the leather ... [emoji848]

I'm not contacting her again, I cut the tags off so I can't send it back. And another refund will not solve the problem either so...it's just a lesson learned [emoji22]
I'd defo email Shian. She's really keen to ensure everyone has a great shopping experience. I've had a few things off her now. All have been great. I'm so sorry that your experience hasn't been good. :hugs:

I can only say as I've found and everything I've bought from Shian @ NPN has been as described, if not better. I'm sure Shian would rather you contacted her again re: your dissatisfaction.

I'm really surprised to hear this, Di; Shian posts about 20 photos of every bag on the website - even detailing the tiniest nick or mark - so I've always purchased in the greatest of confidence from her and never had any nasty surprises. As wee drop says, send her an email anyway re. the leather ... [emoji848]

I'd defo email Shian. She's really keen to ensure everyone has a great shopping experience. I've had a few things off her now. All have been great. I'm so sorry that your experience hasn't been good. :hugs:

I have emailed her and she suggested a return. But I've decided to keep her because I like the bag itself and I sold my lovely limited edition clipper (which I now regret) to fund the new bag. It should have been described from the beginning. Now I have a bad feeling about the whole experience [emoji53]

I have emailed her and she suggested a return. But I've decided to keep her because I like the bag itself and I sold my lovely limited edition clipper (which I now regret) to fund the new bag. It should have been described from the beginning. Now I have a bad feeling about the whole experience [emoji53]
Return the bag and get your refund - since it was inaccurately described I think you should be entitled to a refund of postage too.

Hmm, I can only speak from personal experience, but when something has been tainted for me I've never been able to enjoy it again. This applies to Lulu Guinness perfume (I had a migraine from Hell at a wedding where I was wearing LG - no fault of the perfume, but I had to give it to a friend afterwards) and a bag I was carrying when my car was written off (I couldn't carry it afterwards without seeing it on the floor(!) of the ambulance) ...

Can you carry it without feeling "bad", as you describe it? If not, return it and find a replacement you can be 100% positive about ... I hope, whatever you decide, you have a happy outcome! [emoji8]

Return the bag and get your refund - since it was inaccurately described I think you should be entitled to a refund of postage too.

Hmm, I can only speak from personal experience, but when something has been tainted for me I've never been able to enjoy it again. This applies to Lulu Guinness perfume (I had a migraine from Hell at a wedding where I was wearing LG - no fault of the perfume, but I had to give it to a friend afterwards) and a bag I was carrying when my car was written off (I couldn't carry it afterwards without seeing it on the floor(!) of the ambulance) ...

Can you carry it without feeling "bad", as you describe it? If not, return it and find a replacement you can be 100% positive about ... I hope, whatever you decide, you have a happy outcome! [emoji8]

I have already said I'd keep the bag. I understand what you mean Mayfly about that bad feeling, I hope it goes away and I can enjoy her. My husband is very practical about it...the colour difference & scar are on the same side, he says; just turn your bag and nobody can see it [emoji1]. Life can be very simple when you're a man..lol

I have already said I'd keep the bag. I understand what you mean Mayfly about that bad feeling, I hope it goes away and I can enjoy her. My husband is very practical about it...the colour difference & scar are on the same side, he says; just turn your bag and nobody can see it [emoji1]. Life can be very simple when you're a man..lol

I am absolutely astounded I have bought and sold from Shian many times and she goes over things with a magnifying glass and has found things on my bags that I have not even noticed there's no way that she would miss something like that check her website and compare the photos are you sure you did not damage when unpacking easily done I'm surprised you cut the tag off before checking.

I am absolutely astounded I have bought and sold from Shian many times and she goes over things with a magnifying glass and has found things on my bags that I have not even noticed there's no way that she would miss something like that check her website and compare the photos are you sure you did not damage when unpacking easily done I'm surprised you cut the tag off before checking.

There was a scar under the bag that I could barely see and that was described. But the scar I mentioned was not, and I didn't do it!! I didn't cut the tags immediately but after the partial refund. I suggest you read my post over again.
I'm not here to begin a discution, I'm only telling my experience with this bag.
The bags I bought before where very good.

You mentioned colour difference as well which is why I said about cutting the tag off and I did read your post I feel your comments are bashing the nest when it sounds like you have already had an offer of a return a partial refund etc what more do you want that's amazing customer service I just don't understand what you want people to say

You mentioned colour difference as well which is why I said about cutting the tag off and I did read your post I feel your comments are bashing the nest when it sounds like you have already had an offer of a return a partial refund etc what more do you want that's amazing customer service I just don't understand what you want people to say

I'm not bashing anyone..told that Shian was lovely and did her best, but I would never have sold my other bag. When this one was described good from the beginning.