Nau.com ~ Through February 1st, 40% Off All Nau Products

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.nau.com/?utm_source=emaillist&utm_campaign=limited_012709

Through February 1, we'd like to offer you 40% off all Nau Products. The especially sweet part is that when you add this 40% offer to the sale section of our site you can purchase select items (including the men's Hedon Jacket and Variegated V-Neck sweater and the women's Awry Polo and V-Lightful cashmere angora sweater) for 60% off. If that doesn't appeal to your sweet tooth, we're also offering free ground shipping on orders over $150.00.

To take advantage of this special offer simply enter OTGSPECIAL in the promo code box in the Order Summary section at checkout.

After February 1, we'll initiate our end of season public sale (50% off select sale section items). However, we want to give our Off The Grid Community the first crack at the available product coupled with the best possible price.

Act quickly. This special Off The Grid Sale ends February 1.

2. thanks for posting, a friend of mine got me into the brand, I love it!