Natural Snake?

kel28

O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
I would like a lighter/neutral coloured bag for the warmer months and was thinking of the natural snake in either the Howard, Brooklyn or Rivington. But can't seem to find any modelling photos here of any of these styles. Also I really dislike bags that are 'in trend' for just one season, so wondered whether you guys think that the natural snake will date next season?

I am by far someone who can tell you the trends from season to season, but I do like the natural snake because it is a neutral color. I would have gotten the natural snake in the Howard if I did not order it in cement and I probably would have carried it no matter the season. :flowers:

Modeling pics are hard to find, but if I come across one I will post it here. :smile:

There have been mod pics of the Howard St posted in previous reveal threads, though not in this colour. Mod pics of the other two styles have yet to surface AFAIK, though, aside from whatever may have been posted on Botkier's Facebook album (with the preview/promo shots from this season).

I'm not really a trend type of person either, so my advice is if you think you can rock it for longer than it's "in", go for it! :tup: IA with Cloud, the fact that it's neutral in colour helps too...

I have the Howard in natural snake and it's a wonderful neutral. I don't have any mod pics with this bag available but there are other pics on the forum. Good luck!

I generally don't care for snake skin but the natural snake really caught my eye! IMO, it's a great shade that can be used year round. And b/c it's so neutral I think it will work for years to come.

I recently bought the Brooklyn crossbody in natural snake and love it! :smile: If I remember, I'll post some pics tonight. I was torn between the Brooklyn and the Howard St. in Carnival snake. I feel like the natural snake will be wearable with more things in my closet. I LOVE snakeprint, so I'll definitely be using it in future seasons.

does anyone know if the natural snake print on the brooklyn is different from that on the howard st?

it seems (from pictures) that the texture and color are different.

I have not seen the snake print IRL but they are both described as embossed snake print so they should have the same texture. I know it is hard to tell from pics. Hopefully someone who has seen both will know better. :smile: