Natural Pleated Ergo Satchel is Here!!!!

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
Illinois
Here is my new natural pleated ergo satchel! I love it, perfect size and shape, light weight and great color!! Here ya go!

Aug 27, 2007
:love: ADORABLE!!! :heart:

I personally keep questioning myself on whether I like this bag or not...I am now thinking "YES!!!"...thanks for sharing!!!

Can you post a modeling picture? Pretty please!?!?

Question~ where do the outer magnetic snaps, snap together? Above or below the kisslock?

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
:drool:

I love that color! I think a tote is coming home with me in natural this spring!

Congrats maja - she's lovely. :flowers:

vani

Feb 24, 2008
this is my favorite color out of all of them! Congrats lucky you!

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
i love it. is the leather the same as the black or is yours a smooth kind of leather? i love the color

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
Illinois
No, it's not pebbled leather. I cannot fit it on my shoulder, they are too big for that! I will be carrying it in the crook of my arm. Sorry, no modeling pics today, I have a bad case of hives, nice I know!

tikilove81

Oct 26, 2006
Tampa Bay!
Nice choice in color!

I am the only one that didn't get their's today! I really think it is lost :crybaby:
Mine didn't come either..... Its in my town @ the fed ex office but it says not scheduled for delivery. It says it will be delivered by Thursday but I don't understand why it would take 2 days in the same town!!!!!!!

ajf5000

Aug 10, 2007
I really like the natural the best compared with the other pleated colors that I've seen.