Natural nose type JW, Item or Hershe or where else to recommend

Missfitt

Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone tell me if they heard anything about JW or Item for nose? Better still can anyone tell me if they have do surgery there before or know people who do surgery there before? I want to know also if got any bad reviews?

I am looking for a more rounded nose that is not too long not too short but got nice shape. I worry that some doctors will make the nose too long and hooked like a bird beak or crooked. Is there any way can prevent this from happening because if it happen I do not want to wait 6 months for revision while looking ugly with botch nose. Specifically any of the clinics I mentioned have reviews that are bad for those reasosn?

i researched+ got recommendation from Oskar, Bitangui, Fresh.
some of hospital have English consultant too so.
try online consultation :smile:
I have never heard of Oskar before. Can you tell me more about it? Is Bitangui the same as Pitangui?

Fresh is very bad. I am in a kakao group with 30 other girls and we all know the doctor is a general practitioner. How to explain.........it is the type of doctor you go to get medicine if you have a flu. Fresh does not have real plastic surgeon. Usually clinic that say they "specialize" in liposuction is GP doctor not plastic surgeon because in Korea GP doctor only allowed to do liposuction and small small thing. I know too many people who did not know this before and went to GP thinking is plastic surgeon and ended up needing revision