Natural Gas Girl

JuneHawk

Let's get some shoes
O.G.
May 10, 2007
There is something that has been bugging me for a while. I see that she has lots of silver Sedarabys in her ebay store. The deal is, if they are so incredibly hard to come by at normal stores, where the hell does she get them from??? I have never actually seen a pair in person, anywhere. One of the local places that sells Manolos has them in black but that's it. I'm just curious.

June

Last edited:
a lot of these ebay sellers will buy in bulk, yes. They will order a ton of shoes when they come out, and sometimes the SAs won't care either because by selling a whole bunch of shoes to NGG or whoever at one time, they generate a huge commission.

I've heard that the CL stores in NYC have arrangements with NGG to give her leftover stock and what not.

I was trying to sell a pair of my nude declics, and when trying to figure out the price, after taxes and everything, I ended up listing them for right around the same amount as NGG. (They didnt sell) So maybe at first she marks them up not all that much, but she does tend to keep them at that price, instead of marking them down with all of the boutiques and stores. They can be on sale at Saks for half their retail, but NGG will still be listing them for the original amount. Its a little crazy, but I guess she figures its worth it if someone buys it. Plus I can imagine buying up all the stock at full price, she doesnt want to lose money.

Not advocating for her or anything, god knows I wish she would lower her prices.

I just think it's ridiculous to charge almost $900 when the retail price of the shoe is nearly half that. I guess she can do it because she knows we won't find that specific shoe anywhere else. I am in love with the silver Sedarabys but I just can't bring myself to pay NGG's price. Not to mention my husband would send me to the guillotine!

June

What was the retail price?

Are they a new listing for her?

If she has had them for a while she may haggle with you.

I got a pair of Louboutin Yasmines from her for about $75-$100 less than her asking price because I haggled. (It was only in the $300 range to begin with, I have no idea why they were so deeply discounted.) Some of her auctions have best offer, I would do your BO and see what happens!

I too was dying for a pair of Silver Sedarabys and thought that NGG was my best bet, due to the fact that it's hard to find sizing and if going the ebay route, you want to ensure authenticity, which all her items are, however her price is well over retail.
I'm glad that I held out, because my store was able to find a pair for me and the sizing on this shoe was not what I expected.
I suggest you try and contact a SA who could help you locate a pair at retail.