NATURAL CHIC FLAP BAG... Need help!

tai_kratai

Apr 17, 2008
I ask a friend to buy Chanel from Rue Cambon Paris. This is my first Chanel bag.

It's CHANEL Natural Chic Flap bag (Duo color) Finished Calf skin leather
code A92370Y0749597154

MY PROBLEM IS.......

1. The color is not even (The base , the side and inner flap looks lighter than the front and the back). Or Chanel intend to??? I called SA in my country, they said that duo color = the leather piece at shoulder strap, not the bag's leather.

2. Some stitching are overlap, not a perfect square. As seen in pic

It's that normal? It's that defects? Should I return it to the shop or exchange it??

Please give me some advise. Thank you so much.

I ask a friend to buy Chanel from Rue Cambon Paris. This is my first Chanel bag.

It's CHANEL Natural Chic Flap bag (Duo color) Finished Calf skin leather
code A92370Y0749597154

MY PROBLEM IS.......

1. The color is not even (The base , the side and inner flap looks lighter than the front and the back). Or Chanel intend to??? I called SA in my country, they said that duo color = the leather piece at shoulder strap, not the bag's leather.

2. Some stitching are overlap, not a perfect square. As seen in pic

It's that normal? It's that defects? Should I return it to the shop or exchange it??

Please give me some advise. Thank you so much.

i bought a wallet from galleries lafayette and it is not perfectly aligned on the back either.. its not that noticeable but it is not perfect.

for the colors, i think this is common for leather with color because when it is stretched out the color seems to be less dark. theres a thread about someone with a blue boy with the same problem