Natural chic calf skin flap--a new one looks like classic

daisydai

O.G.
Mar 14, 2012
I purchased another new seasonal flap which looks like classic..with durable calf skin...essentially, it has the look of classic flap, the re-issue like material and the boy like chain. And it also has the easy carviar zip. But I bet it will hold the shape better than easy carviar given the material is more durable and structural...it has the CC crave-like hardware... the name for this new seasonal flap is "natural chic" ! arrived at Chanel Boutique today and I am the first one purchased... the dark red is lovely...the navy blue is cool...I initially purchased both red and blue and have to return the blue one as my wallet is crying... there is also a black one which has a shiny tone...some sort of patent leather feeling ! I wish I can figure out how to take a pic and upload here.
A92370-07495 14A. The size is about M/L length and slightly shorter than M/L
Price $3000
I bet that this is a better and hotter seasonable flap soon, than cc crave, and chic carviar.:lol:;):biggrin::P;)

I think that the chanel boutique people are wrong...the bag I got should be the Duo-color.
Duo Color
A bicolor leather story for functional daily chic featured in the interior lining and the interior of the strap
Medium flap $3000 – in black with with black ruth hw and dark red with ruth hw 6x10x2
Clutch bag $2300- in black with black ruth and dark red with aged ruth 6.6x12x.7

Is it this one?

*Pic taken from the authentic find thread*
I took a pic on my cell phone, but can not upload....annoying, will try to solve this issue..
No that is not the bag. It looks like that but the material is way better than soft carviar..it has the oil/wax/distressed calf skin look, much more structural than soft caviar...should not be saggy like the easy caviar with long term use... and it is like some of the material of re-issue... I will try to see whether I can upload the bag picture.

I took a pic on my cell phone, but can not upload....annoying, will try to solve this issue..
No that is not the bag. It looks like that but the material is way better than soft carviar..it has the oil/wax/distressed calf skin look, much more structural than soft caviar...should not be saggy like the easy caviar with long term use... and it is like some of the material of re-issue... I will try to see whether I can upload the bag picture.
Picture :woohoo::

I asked my SA about the bag that daisydai bought using the codes she posted. My SA has the bag in both red and navy. Here are the pics. It is $3000. My SA said she is getting it in black too.

Pm me for SA info if u want to buy it.

Attachments

• 1400179177574.jpg
    1400179177574.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2,725
  • 1400179190067.jpg
    1400179190067.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2,726
Last edited: