natural breast enhancement

urbane

Mar 18, 2010
Have any of your heard/tried Pueraria Mirifica? Apparently, it is a herb used for many medicinal purposes and it is also a natural breast enhancer. Curious to see if anybody has tried or heard about it and what the results were?

Thanks!

i don't know about those ones specifically but i heard from a friend that the natural supplements work but you have to keep taking them or else it'll go away. not sure if there's any truth in that.

^That's what I'm thinking. Breasts are mostly comprised of fat. How can those things create more fat and limit it only to the breasts?

That's exactly what I was thinking, then I read that Pueraria Mirifica has a high concentration of phytoestrogens. So maybe works like some birth conrol pills, in terms of breast size increase. That's why I was wondering if anybody has taken it or heard about it.

^That's what I'm thinking. Breasts are mostly comprised of fat. How can those things create more fat and limit it only to the breasts?

Actually, if you think about it, breasts aren't mostly comprised of fat. They're glandular tissue, as is necessary to lactate - fat can't produce milk, you know?

If a woman has a higher percentage of body fat, then yes, there will be additional fat accumulation in the breast area as with other deposits on the thighs, abdomen, neck, arms etc. But your breasts are predominantly glandular tissue in your post-pubescent years, 20s, 30s and 40s. Fatty involution (the change from glandular tissue to fatty tissue) takes place as part of the natural aging process in peri-menopausal and menopausal women.

But, no, breasts aren't fat nor are they 'mostly' fat. They're glands. They're mostly glandular tissue.

Actually, if you think about it, breasts aren't mostly comprised of fat. They're glandular tissue, as is necessary to lactate - fat can't produce milk, you know?

If a woman has a higher percentage of body fat, then yes, there will be additional fat accumulation in the breast area as with other deposits on the thighs, abdomen, neck, arms etc. But your breasts are predominantly glandular tissue in your post-pubescent years, 20s, 30s and 40s. Fatty involution (the change from glandular tissue to fatty tissue) takes place as part of the natural aging process in peri-menopausal and menopausal women.

But, no, breasts aren't fat nor are they 'mostly' fat. They're glands. They're mostly glandular tissue.

Thank you. I used to think that they are mostly fat as well. This makes sense though. Thanks.

That's exactly what I was thinking, then I read that Pueraria Mirifica has a high concentration of phytoestrogens. So maybe works like some birth conrol pills, in terms of breast size increase. That's why I was wondering if anybody has taken it or heard about it.

Phytoestrogens can promote certain forms of breast cancer, so proceed with caution.
The product that you've referenced works by possibly causing a slight swelling of the breast, similar to the swelling that some women experience before their period.
Don't you think that if there was truly a "natural" breast enhancement, that all of these women would still be going in for breast augmentation surgery??? It just doesn't work, so don't waste your money.

Enjoy the size you have :biggrin: I have finally realized that that is the best way. And hey, those gel pads work nicely. Being small isn't bad. It makes running easier, saves money on sports bras, and allows you to wear low cut shirts without looking inappropriate!

^^ i completely agree with her. i used to hate my breast size but now i realize i can do a lot more and wear a lot of different clothes without looking like a tart. lol.:amuse:

...and I feel like I can wear a lot of different clothes because of my bigger breasts. Smaller breasts just don't "fill out" some styles of clothes as well IMO. It seems a bit offensive to say that just because someone has larger breasts, that they automatically look like a "tart". Look, we are all different. What works for some, may not work for others. Variety is the spice of life, so I'm fine with whatever breast size women have or choose to have...

^I understand that, but the I still don't think that a certain style of clothes and larger breasts = looking like a tart. I'm not exactly sure what a tart is, but I guess it implies that someone has an air of being promiscuous? So if you have the exact same v-neck top on two different women, the woman with larger boobs looks like a tart simply because she's sporting a little more cleavage? I don't see it that way. Oh well, back to topic.

Last edited: