NativeNYDesigns' Treasures

thank you ladies I love my collection but not as much as I love most of yours:love: I want to add a Birkin (who doesnt lol) some white MC pieces some Azur Damier when available...not so crazy for the Paddington anymore I find the lock a little awkward but my sister gave it to me-well, she gave me a Silverado and I fell in love with the Paddington and our sis-in-law wanted a Silverado so I sort of traded along with some cash-my sister works in retail but she claims the employee discount is not applicable for Louis Vuitton which I ? but I guess she would have one if it did...after the switch of the Chloes I wondered if I did the right thing and instead of buying a Silverado I got a Lush bag in that style-I will say Lush is pretty good quality-wise I have another Lush bag it a gigantic studded thing I will be posting pics of the rest of my collection and will include that and you ladies can tell me what designer they are emulating but it turned out I just didnt use the bag-maybe cause it wasnt the real thing so I sold it on ebay. I am just so obsessed with purses this forum is a real treat for me and you are all so wonderful:flowers:

hmm not sure how that happened but heres the Lush

I am going to have to resize that file it wouldnt upload but that will be in the morning-I need DH's help and he is at work but enjoy the Maxxs for now-they are really nice bags made well etc but may be selling them to fund my next LV or do I dare dream Birkin...

well ladies I couldnt resize the lush and it wont be appearing here she will hopefully be heading out to help pay towards a LV, but I will be adding more pics of bags-not big name bags but still nice ones that I love but really since I got my Baggy GM and then my Speedy 35 they may as well not exist, I hate to admit to being a bag snob..,NO I DONT:roflmfao: I LOVE MY LV'S:heart: :love:

nativenydesigns said:
but I will be adding more pics of bags-not big name bags but still nice ones that I love but really since I got my Baggy GM and then my Speedy 35 they may as well not exist, I hate to admit to being a bag snob..,NO I DONT:roflmfao: I LOVE MY LV'S:heart: :love:

But it's true ... once you start going designer, it's hard to go back to normal bags! I'm guilty as well, I have so many non-designer bags just sitting in my closet.

Great collection ... thanks for sharing!