National handbag day, what will you wear?

Jul 30, 2012
Best bags out today then......................What will you be wearing for the first National handbag day? Will it be a Mulberry or are a few of is going to cheat?

Ooh - I didn't know that!

I've already done the school run and Tesco, clutching my small oak Anthony under my coat to shelter her from the torrential rain (didn't think that through this morning!) I'm on a rare night out with girlfriends this evening, so I have time to ponder ... ;)

Actually, "National Handbag Day" gives me visions of hordes of mad women in a car park, belaying one another with bags! ;) You'll be glad to know I didn't succumb with oak Anthony ... :smile:

Last edited:
Will be carrying October's bag of the month a Kelly by Cellerini in dark brown patent croc (presumably fake croc though the eBay seller claimed it was real alligator). Preloved but classy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 329
We don't celebrate national handbag day in Finland, but it sounds so fun idea, so I'll do it anyway ;) It's may rain that day and I'll do some after work shopping, so I'll take my large Mitzy.

Whatever the weather is doing, I shall be taking my pretty girl out (she's a lot tougher than she looks !!) xx's
strapsandstuffinclcoralpouch025-Copy_zps77d27fb9.jpg