~~ National Handbag Day is Thursday October 10 ~~

PBinsider

Purse Blog Insider
May 9, 2013
So...... How will you celebrate!!??? :P

This is pretty exciting for all of us handbag lovers.

In this editorial, Megs shares five bags that would make her day complete....

Which one would you grab as your must carry?

How about this??
Tiffany-Atlas-81-640x426.jpg

Thursday October 10 is indeed National Handbag Day.

The PurseBlog has had several special features this week, and be sure so check in tomorrow for a special giveaway.

I know National Handbag Day came with rather short notice and minimal fanfare, but that shouldn't keep you from celebrating in style!

What bag will you carry?? Show us your pictures here, and visit the PurseBlog to see more on our special giveaway!

oh man October 10th is my birthday! good thing i bought myself a vintage bv as a present then!

Pics!!! Do you have instagram? You can post using the hashtag #NationalHandbagDay, we will be featuring some of the pictures on the PurseBlog.

Happy Happy Birthday to you, murt! :party:

I'm completely obsessed with handbags and just love this holiday! And it's the day after my birthday, which makes it even more perfect :smile: Brilliant idea to establish this holiday - thank you!!

Is it seriously "national" handbag day?!! I love it!! :smile: That's perfect, because yesterday I just got Coach's Borough Bag in Alpine Moss. It's the most streamlined, simple bag I own....but I love it!!! :smile:

Attachments

• pic in car.jpg
    pic in car.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 290
  • pic of interior pockets.jpg
    pic of interior pockets.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 302
Today is absolutely, and legitimately, National Handbag day which was founded by us, PurseBlog + PurseForum!!!

We have a giveaway being announced later, but for now partake with us and share your favorite handbag on instagram and use the hashtag #nationalhandbagday so we can be sure to see it!

National Handbag Day!! I love it!
I got a pretty little surprise today.
The wonderful Marc Jacobs SA and team sent me a beautiful engraved brass mirror, and the leather holder is the same leather as my latest handbag buy! (MJ, of course!)
Maybe it is in celebration of the day?