Nathansgirl's showcase

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Did you get the pics I watermarked for you back?

No. Something must be wrong with my email. I cleared space but I guess it still didn't go through.

To everyone, thanks for all your wonderful compliments. And to answer questions from the North Carolinians, I am in Durham. So it doesn't take me long to get to Charlotte. I tend to go there from time to time to shop at South Park mall.

bagluv said:
BagLovingMom ~ I Didn't Know You Were In Charlotte.....So Am I! We Need To Have "The Hills Party" ......Ha! :smile:........Me, You, Nathansgirl, Sophia, Abandonedimages....Who Else Is From Here (I Know There Are Others)? We Should Definitely Get Together!!! :smile:

OMG I love that!! LOL!! We should, we know bags in NC :lol:

nathansgirl1908 said:
No. Something must be wrong with my email. I cleared space but I guess it still didn't go through.

To everyone, thanks for all your wonderful compliments. And to answer questions from the North Carolinians, I am in Durham. So it doesn't take me long to get to Charlotte. I tend to go there from time to time to shop at South Park mall.

Oh I love Durham!! I went to Duke!! :heart: :heart: My Devils!!

Nathansgirl ~ I'm So Sorry To Bring This Up (Getting Together) On Your Thread!!! But, It Would Be Fun.....BagLovingMom, You, Too!!! Of Course, Anyone Else......

bagluv said:
Nathansgirl ~ I'm So Sorry To Bring This Up (Getting Together) On Your Thread!!! But, It Would Be Fun.....BagLovingMom, You, Too!!! Of Course, Anyone Else......

It is perfectly fine. Trust me. I'm ready to meet some other stylish ladies from the Purse Forum. I think it would be great!