natasha

Feb 8, 2007
so the other day i was in bloomingdales and saw the kooba natasha in coated denim...i had a natasha last year and in a moment of insanity sold it on ebay to get a bag that i didn't love nearly as much...anyway, for some reason i didn't buy the natasha and bought a different bag...(not a kooba)...i got the new bag home and it has a defect, so i'm bringing it back to bloomingdales and going to exchange it for the natasha...my question is have any of you seen the natasha in coated denim? what do you think of it? i love the silver hardware and the shape...would love some opinions!
tia!!!

I have been trying to see this bag myself in person, but have had no luck finding it yet. I heard that it was a bit stiff, and that's the way it looks in all the pics I've seen of it.

It is nice. I saw a denim one and a white one at our Neimans when they first came out. They are shiny like patent. They looked really great on the shoulder. Now I wish I would have bought the denim.

I saw this and the white one - I liked them. I can't remember, but I think the bag was softer than the regular patent - can you comment on that once you pick yours up?