Natasha Q or turnlock?

mdmd

O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Hi all, I am going on vacation tomorrow and would appreciate opinions on which bag to bring with me! I bought them both during the endless.com sale. I like the shape of the classic Q, but the black (color) leather on the TT more. Both are approx the same size but the TT seems bigger (too big?) on me for some reason. And of course there were no black classic Qs to be had.

Modeling pics:
http://t.co/js4ZaYUa

http://t.co/I4AIquO8

Sorry to paste links instead of thumbnails--couldn't get the pics to upload properly on my phone.

Thanks in advance!

I think both are great. I think the first one is a little more unique looking while the second is a classic.. What color is the Natasha ? It looks dark. I don't think you can go wrong with either one :smile:

Thanks for all the input! I ended up going with the classic Q in faded aluminum. The color is a nice change from all my other black bags, and the hang of the bag as well as the strap is just so much nicer. My only complaint is the metal logo, but I can learn to live with it.

Really great bag, though!

Thanks for all the input! I ended up going with the classic Q in faded aluminum. The color is a nice change from all my other black bags, and the hang of the bag as well as the strap is just so much nicer. My only complaint is the metal logo, but I can learn to live with it.

Really great bag, though!

Enjoy it!!! Have a good trip!

luckycharms said:
I just received the Natasha Classic Q in black. I think any of those two bags look great on you.
Btw, we own the same Tiffany bracelet :biggrin:

Ooh, I really do wish I'd gotten this in black. The faded aluminum is still growing on me. Hard to match well, esp whilst traveling with a limited wardrobe! So far the bag itself has been absolutely wonderful for traveling though. The many compartments feel more secure and allow me to carry around so much stuff.

Really loving MJMJ right now, too. This is my first MJMJ bag. I'm visiting Turkey and it's nice *not* to see this bag counterfeited everywhere I go.