Natalie Portman

Rumors are spreading that Nate is joining the audition for Indiana Jones' daughter...., there's no more information bout' the production, but I'm sure that the movie will be worth waiting....afterall I just can't wait to see Nate's new movie....
she's just so classy ....

=====================================

source: Celebritywonder.com

I love her at the end of the movie "Closer"...she must be way more stunning IRL , the guys were giving her second,third look. It was shot in the crowded street.

ny128_people_portman.sff.jpg
[SIZE=-1]In this photo released by Harper's Bazaar, 25-year-old Natalie Portman, wearing the iconic black column dress worn by Hepburn in 1961's "Breakfast at Tiffany's," graces the cover and inside pages of the November issue of Harper's Bazaar, on newsstands Oct. 20. On the cover, a smiling Portman - often called the modern-day Hepburn - channels Holly Golightly by showing off the back of the dress, which was designed by Givenchy. Pearls are draped around her neck. Her hair, set with a black headband, is swept up into a stylish updo in an update of Golightly's signature beehive. [/SIZE]