Nasty Woman’s Luxury & Contemporary Collection (Celine, The Row, Loewe, Acne Studios & More)

Your purse collection is gorgeous. Fun to hear a little about the story behind, and see nice pictures. and that the collection consists of slightly more unique bags that you do not see in "everyone". What is on the wish list now?
Thanks for sharing.

Your purse collection is gorgeous. Fun to hear a little about the story behind, and see nice pictures. and that the collection consists of slightly more unique bags that you do not see in "everyone". What is on the wish list now?
Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much. I have so enjoyed collecting all these beauties.

I have added a couple smaller bags to this collection recently. I need to get photos on this thread! As I mentioned in my first post, my lifestyle has changed quite a bit over the past couple years and I find myself reaching for smaller bags more and more. One is a bright yellow Telfar crossbody (the small). It got hand sanitizer sprayed all over the exterior on its first outing to a parade and held up like a champ. The other is the Acne Micro Musubi in camel.

On my list:
- Benedetta Bruzziches Ada bag in black (This will be my next bag purchase.)
- A Fendi baguette (I’m intrigued by the Sarah Coleman collection, but ultimately looking for something with fun color/texture/design elements. Nervous about fakes in the market for this particular bag. This one will require hunting and patience.)
- Bottega Veneta Bark Calfskin Pouch in gold (I can’t bring myself to pony up the money for this bag for the amount that I’d use it right now. The texture is gorgeous. I know this style has been quite popular, but it’s something that I would keep and carry for special occasions. This would definitely be a ”special milestone” price point for me. Maybe if I got a promotion at work.)

Thank you for asking!

Thank you so much. I have so enjoyed collecting all these beauties.

I have added a couple smaller bags to this collection recently. I need to get photos on this thread! As I mentioned in my first post, my lifestyle has changed quite a bit over the past couple years and I find myself reaching for smaller bags more and more. One is a bright yellow Telfar crossbody (the small). It got hand sanitizer sprayed all over the exterior on its first outing to a parade and held up like a champ. The other is the Acne Micro Musubi in camel.

On my list:
- Benedetta Bruzziches Ada bag in black (This will be my next bag purchase.)
- A Fendi baguette (I’m intrigued by the Sarah Coleman collection, but ultimately looking for something with fun color/texture/design elements. Nervous about fakes in the market for this particular bag. This one will require hunting and patience.)
- Bottega Veneta Bark Calfskin Pouch in gold (I can’t bring myself to pony up the money for this bag for the amount that I’d use it right now. The texture is gorgeous. I know this style has been quite popular, but it’s something that I would keep and carry for special occasions. This would definitely be a ”special milestone” price point for me. Maybe if I got a promotion at work.)

Thank you for asking!
This has been the case for me too, the years and trends have changed the needs. And I also go for bags now that hold only what I need.
I was so happy to hear that the new bag was not damaged by it. It's scary. Acne bags are also so nice
And your wishes too. I'm also looking for a baguette, which is a little extra and preferably vintage. But as you say it is not easy.
Wish you all your wishes fulfilled

Reactions: nastywoman
52AA4144-3C8D-429D-B964-8C38BAE07C23.jpeg
Acne Studios Micro Musubi

I feel like I’ve acquired quite a few bags this year, likely inspired by a number of reasons including lifestyle changes, a personal style shift and Holy Grails popping up on the resale market. I’ve rounded out my collection quite nicely and may add one more before the year is out.

THIS bag was inspired by a desire for some smaller bags that fit into my current lifestyle right now. It’s from the same line as my medium Musubi tote but more camel than orange. I like how the knotted detail wraps the front on this style. It has a crossbody option, but I’ve mostly been carrying it as a top handle so far. Loving this with beige and cream outfits for spring/summer, and I think it will be just as lovely in the fall.

Last edited:
5837CEBF-8BB7-4953-9CC2-9B46842EE487.jpeg
TELFAR Small Crossbody Bag

I used to love red accents for a pop of color but find myself gravitating more toward yellow and orange these days. I got this through Telfar‘s Bag Security program and waffled over various yellow and orange shades before ultimately deciding on this one. It’s a great price and already survived getting splashed with hand sanitizer like a champ.

View attachment 5440775

I feel like I’ve acquired quite a few bags this year, likely inspired by a number of reasons including lifestyle changes, a personal style shift and Holy Grails popping up on the resale market. I’ve rounded out my collection quite nicely and may add one more before the year is out.

THIS bag was inspired by a desire for some smaller bags that fit into my current lifestyle right now. It’s from the same line as my medium Musubi tote but more camel than orange. I like how the knotted detail wraps the front on this style. It has a crossbody option, but I’ve mostly been carrying it as a top handle so far. Loving this with beige and cream outfits for spring/summer, and I think it will be just as lovely in the fall.

i really love the little knot detail! how large is it inside?

Reactions: nastywoman
i really love the little knot detail! how large is it inside?

Acne Studios actually bills this as a “micro tote” on their site, and it can tote quite a bit compared to similar bags of this size. You can comfortably fit a wallet, phone, sunglasses and the essentials inside. It also has an interior wall pocket if you just wanted to carry a few select cards instead of an entire wallet.

Reactions: *Jenn*
View attachment 5440775

I love the look of this bag and am eyeing up this colour in particular. It's very hard to get any reviews on it, though. Would you mind sharing what you can fit inside and how practical it is? Thank you!