Nasty seller who knowingly sells fake chrome hearts

tokki_x

Aug 20, 2012
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261542371464?

this is a fake chrome hearts bracelet, it was relisted today.

I have not bought brand names on ebay for way too long, i wasn't careful enough and bid on the last listing (which looked pretty good on my cell phone screen). but as I was about to pay, out of curiosity I find this seller have a pretty good history of selling "nearly new" CH bracelets for $90 some dollars, which worth around $500 each had they been real. I then compared the pictures to an authentic one, it was quite off in detailing,

I did not suspect anything beforehand since he/she have 100% feedback. after realizing what stupid I've done, the seller opened an unpaid case today, which I deserve so I'll take it.

but, what is bothering me, other than how rude and angry this seller is, is the fact that he/she is still openly and knowing selling these fake items.

also, somehow alot of his feedbacks are set to private, but i can see them on my phone app, which are mostly all fake chrome heart items, some even sold for less than $10.

I guess it will be my first unpaid strike soon, but i'd rather take it than go through all the trouble to buy and return. anyone been in a similar situation before?

Yes - I almost bought a fake LV from ebay. I did the same thing, thought I was getting a great deal and hit the buy now button. Once I got home and was able to see the pics on my computer (looked at it on my phone too) the details were off. I had it authenticated here and sure enough it was fake. The only difference was once I told the seller it was fake he "allowed" me to cancel my purchase, I did see it re-listed a couple of days later. I contacted ebay and the listing was yanked, I ended up seeing the same listing on Bonanza...dishonest sellers are relentless!

I'm sorry this happened to you, but like you said at least you figured it out before having to go through all the hassles with ebay and the seller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261542371464?

this is a fake chrome hearts bracelet, it was relisted today.

I have not bought brand names on ebay for way too long, i wasn't careful enough and bid on the last listing (which looked pretty good on my cell phone screen). but as I was about to pay, out of curiosity I find this seller have a pretty good history of selling "nearly new" CH bracelets for $90 some dollars, which worth around $500 each had they been real. I then compared the pictures to an authentic one, it was quite off in detailing,

I did not suspect anything beforehand since he/she have 100% feedback. after realizing what stupid I've done, the seller opened an unpaid case today, which I deserve so I'll take it.

but, what is bothering me, other than how rude and angry this seller is, is the fact that he/she is still openly and knowing selling these fake items.

also, somehow alot of his feedbacks are set to private, but i can see them on my phone app, which are mostly all fake chrome heart items, some even sold for less than $10.

I guess it will be my first unpaid strike soon, but i'd rather take it than go through all the trouble to buy and return. anyone been in a similar situation before?
The time to ask questions and do research is BEFORE buying. This isn't the first time you've been told that!

The time to ask questions and do research is BEFORE buying. This isn't the first time you've been told that!

i'm fine with a strike, just feels weird to be off ebay for half a year and coming back to people straight out selling fakes and getting 100% positive feedbacks, I don't think reports work anymore. maybe ebay sees profit in this seller and doesn't really care, i don't know.